Friday, March 29, 2013

YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAD AN AWESOME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't go bowling, but here is what i did. first, i went to Tokyo with Kristina and them.           Next, i went to House of Java (HOJ or "the coffee shop") with them. i got Kristina over her fear of her toenail getting yanked off by the door, a chocolate chip cookie, and a grande hot chocolate with whipped creme!!!! Now, I'm at Grandma's with Kristina and she is preparing a scavenger hunt. cool, right? this is on grandma's computer, so no need to worry about weird stuff. anyway, I REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyy want to go bowling. i hope we can go soon. I brought some cool stuff to G's! I brought pjs, tomorrows clothing, my pillowpet, pilly (shes a hippo), my kindle, my 3DS, my 2 fav webkinz, a tres adorable brown purse, and---- you wont believe this     DIAMONDS!!! they're glass, but cool! i have a small pink one, a small white one, a BIG pink one, and two pink, roundish ones from my nightlight. not counting how much the nightlight cost, they cost $20 altogether. can you figure out how much each one cost? no? well, $5 for the little ones and $10 for the big one!!!!!! cool, right? I'm onli blogging to pass the time while she's preparing the scavenger hunt. a little intel about the hunt, she is gonna put clues leading to more clues, until the last clue which leads to a treasure chest!!! and when i find the chest, i get to pick a bracelet or necklace from it!!!! apparently there are tons to choose from, and i just get one. oh, well! that is still super cool! this is gonna be so fun!!!!!! this is probasbly gonna be my longest blog for a while!!! i'm so excited!!! oh, plus, im gonna start making signatures at the bottom. oh! she's ready! bye!!!

Amarnsa Amanda Obenauf <3 :)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment